1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup ketchup
1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 small onion,chopped
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
3/4 cup bread crumbs
2-3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease loaf pan.
- Combine brown sugar and ketchup in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl stir together remaining ingredients.
- Shape into a loaf and place mixture into pan.
- Top with brown sugar and ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until juices run clear.
For more recipes and healthy inspiration in the kitchen make sure to check out Coach Kiva @fitfoodie_kiva