- Be grateful. Wake up to the fact that you have a brand new day ahead of you to share with loved ones. Appreciate the fact that you have the ability and strength to pursue your passions and remember to be thankful for everything that you already have.
- Be kind to yourself. Say positive affirmations. Here’s a list that can guide you.
- Find an outdoor area where you can be in touch with nature. Take a few deep breaths and connect with your surroundings. Feel the air and listen to the birds chirping. I incorporate the sun salutation yoga pose in this. Check out this video for the pose.
- Make a list of at least 5 things that you have to get done from the most important to the least. Make sure you finish one before moving on to the next. Cross out each item to maximize the satisfaction of getting things done.
- Take a 5-10 minute break in the middle of your day to release stress and rejuvenate before getting back to your day.
Whether you're an established business owner or an entrepreneur, we invite you to join the FitNFabs community to connect with innovators, marketers and holistic health professionals in the beauty, fitness and wellness industries.
where your inner warrior meets
your outer goddess
You're invited to the Silicon Valley's Second Annual Women, Wine & Wellness Expo in the city of Burlingame, Saturday, September 29, 5 to 8pm! RSVP today by clicking the flyer below.
Stay tuned for this week's special...