HOW TO MAINTAIN AN AGELESS SKIN
Skin is at the mercy of many forces as we age, sun, harsh weather, and bad habits. While skin ages for all reasons: personal habits, diet and lifestyle the VISIBLE EFFECTS are rough skin, loss of elasticity, transparent skin- caused by thinning of the epidermis and fragile skin which is caused by a flattening of the area where the epidermis and dermis come together.
Here are some HEALTH AND BEAUTY TIPS: for dry and aging skin to reduce wrinkles and age gracefully
Skin Care Steps:
- CLEANSE your face and neck -with cleansing agents that will clean your skin and not dry it out or strip the natural oils. MORNING AND NITE.
- RESURFACE your skin to allow serums to penetrate and help manage sun damage, fine lines, enlarged pores and hyper-pigmentation without inflammation or peeling. MORNING AND NITE.
- Twice a week, replace the morning “resurface step” with a micro-dermabrasion treatment with a round volcanic spheres covered with powder that will not tear or open your pores or make them larger
- REBUILD and reverse the aging process
- Eye Care- carefully choose an eye cream solution to address lines, puffiness and dark circles. MORNING AND NITE
- MOISTURIZE – replenish the natural oils of your skin
- PROTECT – sunscreen with SPF 30. Morning and reapply as needed
Skin Care Specialist
BEAUTY SOCIETY IS AN ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY BUSINESS BY REFILLING CLIENTS’ ORIGINAL CONTAINERS (SAVING CLIENTS 15%) AND BY USING 100% BIODEGRADABLE PACKING MATERIALS.
- Rosalidia Dubon