A SUCCESSFUL DAY, A FINGERTIP AWAY!
We all have lots of tasks to tackle in a day and we only have certain number of hours to accomplish them. Sometimes the thought of getting everything done might even hinder us from being productive by cluttering our minds and not knowing which task to get to first. Oprah Winfrey helps us overcome this barrier in her video by advising us to be still, to think about what the next right move is, and not to get overwhelmed. I will share with you my top five daily rituals which have lead me to feel accomplished and successful.
- Be grateful. Wake up to the fact that you have brand new day ahead of you to share with loved ones. Appreciate the fact that you have the ability and strength to pursue your passions and remember to be thankful for everything that you already have.
- Be kind to yourself. Say positive affirmations. Here’s a list that can guide you.
- Find an outdoor area where you can be in touch with nature. Take a few deep breaths and connect with your surroundings. Feel the air and listen to the birds chirping. I incorporate the sun salutation yoga poseto this. Check out this video for the pose.
- Make a list of at least 5 things that you must get to from most important to least. Make sure you finish one before moving on to the next. Cross out each item to maximize the satisfaction of getting things done.
- Take a 5-10 minute break in the middle of your day to release stress and rejuvenate before getting back to your day.
- Rosalidia Dubon