Skin is at the mercy of many forces as we age - sun, harsh weather, and bad habits. While skin ages for different reasons (personal habits, diet and lifestyle), the VISIBLE EFFECTS are rough skin, loss of elasticity, transparent skin (caused by thinning of the epidermis), and fragile skin which is caused by a flattening of the area where the epidermis and dermis come together.
Here are some HEALTH AND BEAUTY TIPS for dry and aging skin to reduce wrinkles and age gracefully.
Skin Care Steps:
- CLEANSE your face and neck with cleansing agents that will clean your skin and not dry it out or strip the natural oils. MORNING AND NIGHT.
- RESURFACE your skin to allow serums to penetrate and help manage sun damage, fine lines, enlarged pores and hyper-pigmentation without inflammation or peeling. MORNING AND NIGHT.
- Twice a week, replace the morning “resurface step” with a micro-dermabrasion treatment with a round volcanic spheres covered with powder that will not tear or open your pores or make them larger
- REBUILD and reverse the aging process
- Eye Care- carefully choose an eye cream solution to address lines, puffiness and dark circles. MORNING AND NIGHT.
- MOISTURIZE – replenish the natural oils of your skin
- PROTECT – sunscreen with SPF 30. Morning and reapply as needed
Skin Care Specialist