My definition of confidence is being assertive about the abilities to perform tasks in life. My confidence comes from the knowledge and experience I have about certain topics or situations. I have learned lots of superb traits on the act of “self-confidence” from the different business gurus I have worked with throughout my life. In my early 20’s I was shaped to think and act confidently about my decisions and to believe in myself, otherwise I would not have much credibility with others.
Here are some quick tips on building “self-confidence”:
- Trust that you can accomplish everything you set your mind to
- Give it your all
- Don’t second guess yourself
- Study successful people that you want to mimic and learn from their successes and failures
- Let go of any limiting beliefs imposed on yourself (family, society, culture)
- Surround yourself with like-minded individuals
- Once you build your self-confidence, it’s your duty to teach other women how to be self-confident!
Trackback from your site.