1/3 cup brown sugar1/2 cup ketchup1 1/2 pounds ground turkey1/4 cup milk2 eggs2 tablespoons minced garlic1 1/2 teaspoon of salt1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper1 small onion,chopped1/4 teaspoon ground ginger3/4 cup bread crumbs2-3 dashes of Worcestershire sauceDIRECTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease loaf pan.
- Combine brown sugar and ketchup in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl stir together remaining ingredients.
- Shape into a loaf and place mixture into pan.
- Top with brown sugar and ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until juices run clear.
For more recipes and healthy inspiration in the kitchen make sure to check out Coach Kiva @fitfoodie_kiva